The up and down weather can't slow this city down! There's a lot happening in and around DC - so here's our Weekly News Roundup. Check out our Open House in Washington Grove, a new vegan restaurant coming to H Street, Restaurant Week in Bethesda, and more!
2BR | 1.5BA | $389,000
15 Circle - Washington Grove, MD 20880
Gingerbread Cottage in Washington Grove.
Open Sunday 2:00 - 4:00pm
Real Estate News
- Housing Outlook 2018: 6 Predictions From The Experts - Forbes
- Record Prices and Paltry Inventory: What a New Report Points to for the DC Area Housing Market - Urban Turf
- 5th annual Winter Ice Fest and Mega Block Ice Carving Competition Saturday 1:00pm-5:00pm
- Washington’s vegan dining scene is about to get a boost - Washington Post
- Savor Tibetan Dumplings and Hot Pot When Dorjee Momo Bubbles Up on Capitol Hill - Washington City Paper
- 446 Units, a Theater and a Diner: The Plans for the Last Parcel at Southwest’s Waterfront Station - UrbanTurf
- A look at Perkins & Will's design for new Southwest D.C. library - Washington Business Journal
- Discovery Communications to exit Silver Spring - Washington Business Journal