We hope we can warm you up with our Weekly News Roundup. This week we have dropping mortgage rates, a new restaurant in Navy Yard, a Jewish-inspired deli coming to Park View, and more!
Real Estate News
- Mortgage Rates Kick Off 2018 By Dropping to 3.95% - UrbanTurf
- How to begin investing in real estate — as a landlord - Washington Post
House & Home
- Try This 2-Step Weekend Plan for a Warm and Spotless Home - Apartment Therapy
- Jail Restaurant is celebrating Three Kings Day with brunch, king cake and performances from 11am -2pm. More Info Here.
- New District Brewing Company is having a Bottle Release Celebration from 1:00-9:00pm on Saturday. Tickets Here.
- Chef Haidar Karoum Will Serve Vegetarian Carbonara and Banh Mi at His New Restaurant Chloe - Washingtonian