Bad News - It's Cold Again. Good News - It's Superbowl Weekend! We hope all you sports fans, commercial fans, and/or Justin Timberlake fans are ready to go! In this week's roundup, you'll find a home history workshop, a new bar in Shaw, a new restaurant in Navy Yard, updates about the Purple Line, and more!
House and Home
- Intro to House History Workshop with Historical Society of Washington, D.C. on Feb. 13
- Granite’s Out - Here’s What’s In - HomeAdvisor
- Shared space could be coming to Connecticut Avenue in Cleveland Park - Greater Greater Washington
- Rasa brings a new generation’s spin on Indian food- Washington Post
- Purple Line Officials Detail Landscaping Plans for Light-Rail Line in Bethesda, Chevy Chas - Bethesda Magazine
- Mayahuel Brings Buckets of Beer and Frozen Margaritas to Woodley Park - Washington City Paper